The following are guidelines and limitations:
We do not match the price in the following types of competitor ads:
- Items that require a separate purchase to get the ad price
- ***example: "Buy [item A] to get [item B] for $C"
- Items with no actual price that require a purchase to get free product
- ***example: "Buy both [items A & B] to get [item C] for free"
- Items that require a purchase to get a competitors' gift card
- ***example: "Buy [item A] to get a $B gift card
- Buy one, get one free (BOGO) ads with no actual price given
- Going out of business or closeout prices
- Percentage off (see Store for Details)
- ***example: "All mascara, 40% off"
- Competitors' private label price promotions
- A specific price that omits a specific characteristic of an item (Example: $9.50 on "all sizes or quantities" of an assortment)
We do not honor:
- Ads when the actual price for items cannot be determined
- Competitor pricing on One Hour Guarantee Items, Bogos, Closeouts, Discontinued Items or any mass marketing / giveaway items.
- Misprinted ad prices of other retailers
- "Going out of business" sales or "closeout" prices